Fordham Forensics is a related company started by CDI founder Greg Fordham.
Fordham Forensics specializes in computer security, computer forensics and other litigation support services like electronic discovery and forensic accounting.
If you are already involved or about to become involved in a litigation matter, Fordham Forensics brings its computer security and forensic technology expertise and litigation experience to better solve problems experienced by government contractors.
To learn more about Fordham Forensics and the firm's forensic services, review their website. In addition, review their numerous articles and subject matter primers on subjects like:
Finding and Selecting a Computer Forensic Expert
Selecting an E-discovery Vendor: A Best Value Approach
Fordham Forensics in Atlanta, GA is a sophisticated and very experienced provider of litigation support services in the following areas.
- Protection of controlled technical information
- Protection of trade secret data
- Incident response
- Network intrusion
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Labor matters
- Response to whistle blower claims
- Preservation of evidence
- Response to government investigations
- Request or production of electronically stored information
- Damages quantification
- Contract changes
- Delays & disruptions
- Compliance matters
Typical Projects Include
- Assertion or defense of claims about the misappropriation of trade secrets
- Subpoena compliance
- Government investigations
- Whistle blower response
- Harassment or discrimination claims
- Improper use of computer equipment
- False claims